Detail Tour Information
Day 1 : Arrive at Barcelona airport and proceed to hotel. Day is at leisure to explore this city on your own. You can visit most famous street known as La Rambla, cafes, shops and displays of art. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 2 : Today after breakfast make your way to the city center departure point for your hop on hop off city tour. In this tour you can hop on and off at your convenience at more than 44 stops. The key sights which are included on the tour including the gothic quarter which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona and few other remarkable sights like the sagrada familia cathedral, casa batllo, casa mila and park güell. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 3 : Today after breakfast make your own way to Barcelona train station to board your train for Seville.
Arrive at Seville Station and check in at the hotel. Later visit various sights of Seville by an hop on hop off bus. Overnight in Seville.
Day 4 : Full day visit to the city of Granada. Granada is situated at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. It was once the capital of the Moorish kingdom.
This has left Granada with the most important Moorish legacy in Spain; the Alhambra, one of the most brilliant jewels of universal architecture. Then return to Seville. Overnight in Seville.
Day 5 : Proceed to Seville station to board your train for Madrid. Arrive at Madrid and proceed to your hotel.
Later visit various sights of Madrid by a hop on hop off bus. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 6 : After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Toledo (Appx 70 kms from Madrid) – known as the city of three cultures, because of the Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together for three centuries. Behind its walls’, Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogue. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 7 : Today day is at leisure to explore Madrid on your own. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 8 : After breakfast proceed to Madrid airport as per your flight schedule to board flight for your hometown.
• Barcelona airport to hotel transfer on shared coach basis.
• Madrid hotel to airport transfers on shared coach basis.
• 07 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels..
• Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Second class train ticket from Barcelona to Seville and Seville to Madrid.
• Hop on hop bus ticket in Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
• Full day visit to Granada from Seville on shared coach basis.
• Full day visit to Toledo from Madrid on shared coach basis.
• Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable).
• Visa and Insurances .
• Any other meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
• Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit.
• Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc..
• 3.50% GST on total package cost.