Detail Tour Information
Day 1 : Arrival at Madurai, Our representative will meet and assist you and Drive to Rameshwaram. On arrival, check in the hotel, According to Hindu Mythology, if one will visit Rameshwaram and pray Lord Shiva means, the whole sins will be relieved from the body. The Ramanathaswamy temple is renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. The third corridor of Ramanathaswamy temple is the longest one in the world. Overnight stay at Rameshwaram Hotel.
Day 2 : After breakfast, Full day temple visit at own, Rest day leisure at own, overnight stay at Rameshwaram hotel
Day 3 : After breakfast, Drive to Kanyakumari, on arrival check in the hotel, Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian Peninsula and the meeting point of three seas, namely Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. En route you should never miss the Padmanabhapuram Palace, the largest wooden palace in the World and the magnificent Sucheendram Temple, where the Trinities are worshiped. At Kanyakumari you can visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and the Kanyakumari Devi Temple. Overnight stay at Kanyakumari hotel.
Day 4 : Morning after breakfast you will be transferred to Trivandrum, driving through beautiful countryside, Coconut Grooves and paddy fields. On arrival check-in your beach resort. Complete day at your own leisure exploring the white Sand beaches of Kovalam. Kovalam is the magnificent beach of Kerala, can be compared to any of the finest beaches in the world. The blue water of the Arabian Sea, miles and miles of the fine sand, the entire area dotted with stately palms, an ideal located to sun bathe in the silver sand.
Day 5 : Today you have an option to take a sightseeing of Trivandurm including Museum, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science &Technology museum and Veli Tourist village. Stay overnight at your beach resort.
Day 6 : Morning after breakfast at appropriate time you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport or railway station for your onward journey back to your home destination. The Tour ends.
• Assistance upon arrival at Madurai
• Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
• Accommodation on TRIPPAL SHARING as per below hotels category
• Meal Plan: Daily Breakfasts (5), and in hotel only
• All popular sightseeing places covered as per the itinerary
• All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Tempo traveler as per itinerary.
• All applicable hotel tax
• All applicable toll tax parking, state tax, road tax.
• Driver Allowance, Night halt charges,
• Inter- state permit and govt.
• Service of an experienced driver (09.00 am to 07.00pm)
• All applicable hotel tax
• Pick up From Madurai Railway station
• Drop at Trivandrum Railway station / Airport