Detail Tour Information
Day 1 : Welcome to Gods own country! on arrival at cochin Airport and transferred to Munnar (150 kms / 4 hrs) enjoying the panoramic view of the Cardamom hills & green carpets of tea plantations en-route. On arrival, check in at Hotel. Spend the rest of the day day at leisure trekking around the estate. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing trip of Munnar including the Eravikulam ational Park, the Mattupetty Dam and also walk through the Old Munnar Town. Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy another overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3 : Morning after breakfast check out from your Resort and proceed to Periyar / Thekkady (120 Kms / 3.5 Hrs) and check in at the Hotel. After brief leisure go on a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake, located in middle of the wildlife sanctuary. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which includes wild Elephants, Monkeys, Deer, Wild Boar and different species of birds, can also be spotted. Rest of the time for visiting Spice Market and such as. After Dinner overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : After breakfast proceed to Alleppey (the backwaters) (170 KMS) and check in to your Houseboat. Rest of the time for sightseeing like Kumarakom Bird sanctuary, local village life of Kumarakom. After Dinner Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 5 : Full day leisure at own, evening visit for local market for shopping, dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6 : Morning after breakfast proceed to Cochin. If time permits go for a city tour/ shopping. Then proceed to Cochin International Airport for return journey.
• Assistance upon arrival at the airport / Railway station
• Service of an experienced driver. ( 9.00 am to 7.00pm)
• Accommodation on DBL sharing as per below hotels category
• Meal Plan: Daily Breakfasts (05)
• All popular sightseeing places covered as per the itinerary
• All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Indigo as per itinerary.
• All applicable hotel ta.
• Airfare and railway tickets not included in the cost
• All kind of expenses such as guide, tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages
• 3.09% Government service tax extra on the total amount
• It also does not include any meals and otherwise specifically mentioned Lunch
• Entry tickets to any monument, boating ride, Tea Garden Fee, if any
• Early check-in and late check-out charges
• Camera fee (still or movie)
• Only Non AC rooms are provided on hill Stations
• Any item not covered under package include.