Detail Tour Information
Day 1 : Arrival Bangalore morning/Evening. Pick up from the Airport, Railway Station. On arrival check in the hotel, & Proceed to visit Local sightseeing Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Tippu’s Palace, Bull Temple, Ulsoor Lake, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha. Overnight stay at Bangalore.
Day 2 : After breakfast, transfer to Ooty (4 hrs), nestled in the Nilgiri range. Enroute visitng Mysore sightseeing like mysore palace, Vrindavan Garden, and proceed to ooty On arrival, transfer to hotel and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : After breakfast, enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Ooty, including Botanical Gardens , which has several varieties of ornamental trees and plants and the Museum, waterfalls, forests and tea gardens, Ooty Lake and golf courses. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Coonoor visiting Sims Park and Dolphin’s Nose Point. Evening back to Ooty and spend free time at leisure. Overnight at Ooty.
Day 5 : After breakfast, transfer to Bangalore by drive. On arrival, transfer to airport/railway station for departure.
• Assistance upon arrival at Bangalore
• Accommodation on1 rooms on twin sharing basis with 1 Extra mat. rest
• Meal Plan: Daily Breakfasts (4)
• All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Indica as per itinerary.
• Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
• All applicable taxes.
• Any Airfare/ railway ticket
• All kind of expenses such as guide, tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages
• 3.50% Government service tax extra on the total amount
• Lunch, , Dinner
• It also does not include any meals and otherwise specifically mentioned
• Entry tickets to any monument, Garden, boating Ride if any
• Early check-in and late check-out charges
• Camera fee (still or movie)
• Only Non AC rooms & Vehicle are provided on hill Stations.
• Any item not covered under package include
• If any Activity / sightseeing done twice
• Transportation rates will vary according to the hike in fuel charges